1. Please note that the actual equipment of the Porsche vehicle that you purchased may be different from the graphical representation or description contained in this website.
The differences may arise out of various reasons, mainly including:
- As we have been continuously innovating and developing our products, and been continuously improving and enhancing the equipment of our products based on technological innovations, the applicable equipment when you purchase a vehicle may be different from the equipment of the vehicle described when this website was launched. The differences are usually optimizing updates to the vehicle, or aim to enhance your user experience.
- For vehicles we sell, certain equipment may be optional equipment, or equipment that only applies to the vehicle type with the top configuration. If the vehicle purchased by you is not of the type with the top configuration, certain actual equipment may be different from the graphical representation or description as provided by this website. (For details of modified equipment, please contact Porsche Centre.)
- Due to the discrepancies in terms of the legal requirements (especially those in terms of vehicle quality, security, cyber security, storage and transmission of personal data, etc.), market situations (including road and network situations, etc.) and users' habits (e.g., those caused by cultural diversity) in different countries/regions, the vehicle purchased by you may have different equipment in different countries/regions. This website is a general version that applies to the vehicle purchased by you in all countries/regions. Therefore, certain actual equipment may be different from the graphical representation or description as provided by this website.
2. Based on the above reasons, you can refer to this website when you wish to know about the vehicle that you purchased, but you should not solely rely on any content of this website, or deem any content of this website as an integral part of the vehicle sales and purchase relationship (sales contract) that binds you and Porsche Centre or the relevant service provide and purchase relationship (service contract) that binds you and Porsche affiliate companies (including without limitation Porsche (China) Motors Limited).
3. Notwithstanding the possible differences mentioned above, Porsche will make its best efforts to provide you with accurate, clear and detailed clarifications in a prompt and reasonable manner, and will promptly respond to any query that you may have, if any substantial difference is already applicable or may be applicable to the vehicle that you purchased. Depending on the nature of the actual difference, Porsche will assess whether any supplemental arrangement needs to be made with you to satisfy your needs and interests or to enhance your user experience to the largest extent.
4. If any equipment not described by this website has been installed on your Porsche vehicle, your Porsche Centre will be glad to provide you with the relevant accurate operation and maintenance suggestions.
5. The abovementioned "equipment" may include hardware, software, services and other configuration of/for a vehicle, as the case may be.